Pre-registration IBA Total Body Screening Evaluation by Dr Kerry D'Ambrogio
- Our BodyTalk Sessions make changes inside the body through restoration of communication, however, there is also a change in the physical body, which can be measured.
- In this course you will see how environmental influences, stress, emotional and mental factors affect the physical body and learn to see and feel the corrections after a BodyTalk Session.
- You will be taught how to incorporate Total Body Screening Evaluation before and after your BodyTalk Session that will amaze both you and your client and will result in increased credibility in your practice.
- Total Body Screening Evaluation introduces practitioners to the various methods of evaluating the physical body to measure change as a result of a BodyTalk Session.
Day 1: Saturday, May 22, 2021 8: 00-12: 30
Day 2: Sunday, May 23, 2021 8: 00-12: 30
Time: 8: 00-12: 00 Venue: Online (Zoom)
Lecturer: Dr. Kelly Dambrosio
Interpreter / Coordinator: Kaito Sato, Chie Ozaki
Workshop capacity: 30 people
Qualifications: Anyone who is a therapist, practitioner, or therapist
* There is practical practice. It is desirable that there is someone such as a family member who can serve as a practice table (if not, you can review it at a practice session at a later date).
Workshop tuition fee: Regular fee: 62,700 yen (tax included)
Payment method: transfer / credit card
- Earlybird 250USD¥0¥00¥0
- Regular Price 350USD¥0¥00¥0
- Monitor 90USD¥0¥00¥0